I can't believe it's June already, which brings a lot of changes for us here in Aurora. I have finished packing up my classroom and will be moving my accumulation of stuff tomorrow to my new school. Katie will be finishing up 5th grade and that will mark the last time Lee and I have a child in elementary school in 21 years. Kristen, well Kristen is just finishing up her Junior year and that means just one more year till she's off to school.
As for this week as you can see Katie had a wonderful "bad hair day" at school. She is still three days later trying to get all of the red spray out of her scalp. We went to her Girl Scout bridging activity today where she advanced from a Junior Girl Scout to a Cadette. She is growing up.
Kristen is preparing for a week of finals. Tomorrow is her Anatomy final, and that is a tough one. Wish her luck!
And finally Lee, worked on his wood pile yesterday and it's down to just one row. Oh boy, watch out the radar for more free wood is on high alert!
The truly big news for me is that I finally I know(and I think I'll remember this time) how to download pictures from our camera. Wow, now you all get to see my mediocre pictures. Humor me please.
Well have a wonderful week!
Love,
Joey
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment