In case any of you were dying to know what the first picture of Erik and I together looked like, here it is. Pretty sweet. Erik was going to play in one of the many bands that he was in during college. I came, because I thought Erik was pretty cool. I think the suit and the hair influenced me the most. You may notice that we are not touching, because we are not even dating yet. We had only know each other for a couple of weeks.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
The first picture
In case any of you were dying to know what the first picture of Erik and I together looked like, here it is. Pretty sweet. Erik was going to play in one of the many bands that he was in during college. I came, because I thought Erik was pretty cool. I think the suit and the hair influenced me the most. You may notice that we are not touching, because we are not even dating yet. We had only know each other for a couple of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment