Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Specs

Erik, the eye glass lover, has new glasses! I thought I would show them off to you all. Here he is being very enthusiastic about his new glasses. Notice that they are not rimmed glasses!

He has never had glasses that go straight back, so it is a little weird for him. He likes them and I think they look great on him.


100_1973.JPG.jpg


PS. I wanted to thank Nana and Dada for their birthday card. Sorry I am so slow. Also thanks Uncle Bill for the birthday card that got to me exactly a month before my birthday :)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey Colette,
I can't get the picture of Erik's glasses to open up. Any suggestions??
Joey

Colette said...

umm...you could look at the picture on my family's sight. I have no idea why you can't see it. Does any one else have this problem?