Monday, March 4, 2013


Made it through another Monday, hurray! This week at school is ISAT testing – ugh! Ugh, not only for me, but ugh also for my poor students. Being a special education teacher it tugs at my heart strings to see them struggle so when taking this test. For many it’s torture, even though some of my kids work very hard, and try their best; others just give up and fill in the bubbles.

For those of you who watch the weather, we are gearing up for a blizzard and lucky me school’s cancelled tomorrow! Katie keeps waiting for her school to be called. I’m so looking forward to snuggling down at home and watching the snow fly. I’m also thinking baking cinnamon rolls are calling me tomorrow. I can smell the fragrance already.

In closing, Lee’s favorite joke – “Today’s the day the general stood in front of his troops and said, “Gentleman march forth.” He’s told me this joke to me every year since we have been married. Thirty six years of this joke and today when I wrote the date on my whiteboard I immediately thought of this joke. Gotta love this man!

No comments: