We’re gearing up for a possible snow storm tomorrow, but it looks like it will hit while I’m at school, so driving home tomorrow could be interesting… My teacher friends are hoping for a snow day, and were all a buzz with superstitions of things to do to make it happen. (i.e. wear your pj’s inside out, sleep with a spoon under your pillow, and our all-time favorite at Blackberry shake the snow globe in the office). Well we’ll see what tomorrow brings.
Monday, February 25, 2013
Monday Monday, so good to me, Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be… I made it through another Monday, and it wasn’t all that bad. It’s just that I can’t wait for spring break or a snow day or another 3 day weekend, or something, but I’ll make it I’m tough. Today Katie had PT – Lee took her so I got to be at home by myself for about 20 minutes until it was time to for me to pick-up Jake and Lauren at the train station. Kristen was at a single adult family home evening event tonight, so it was a little quieter than normal. Jake was home this evening, he is usually at school on Monday nights, but tonight he had an online exam and he chose to take it at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment