Friday, July 9, 2010

Girls Camp Crafts Time - Fun!

I know this is crazy - I haven't posted in months and now I've posted three days in a row. Why you may say - well I guess it's because I've learned that it isn't that hard to do and it doesn't take that long. I taught myself how to download pictures from my camera and upload it to this blog. Pretty cool, huh! (Aha, the joys of being a teacher and having the summer off!)

Another reason that I haven't posted frequently in the past was that I wasn't sure that what I had to say is all that interesting - perhaps that it isn't, but I enjoy reading other people's blogs, so maybe whoever reads this might enjoy knowing a little about me and how I spend my days. At least my mom and dad seem to enjoy my ramblings. Thanks mom and dad!

Well today wasn't a pool day for us, but I enjoyed preparing this craft for girls camp. I hope the girls think it's fun. I think it's kinda cute. The girls can write their favorite camp memories on the tags.





1 comment:

Kristen said...

That is way cute!! I want to make one now!
P.s I love to read the family blog and you should continue to update it.