Surprise Erik, here's another post. Kristen just got home from her Biotech Trip. She went to St. Louis and U of I to see several biotech facilities. She was gone for three days and we all missed her, but I think Katie missed her the most. According to Kristen she was constantly texting her. What will we do when Kristen goes off to college?
Katie was a big kid and came home all by herself two days and did just fine. She went to a party Friday night and I was home alone since Lee was at the Temple. It sure did seem weird to be home by myself since I'm hardly home alone. But I quickly adjusted.
I had a less stressful week this week with my little kindergartner. I began a new behavior intervention plan this week with him that it seems to be working along with changing his paraprofessional. Can't wait to see what next week with him will bring. I was only hit once this week with him, which sound bad but really is good for him. Thank goodness he's little and doesn't hurt much!#?
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey MOM! You said you were going to post. I have a feeling you will not read this for a long time. So I am wasting my typing ability.
Post a Comment