Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Here is Another Post

To all,

Today is July 1st. I was recently talking to my mother and she mentioned I have not posted on the blog in a while. We luckily for me blogs don't lie and she surprisingly has not posted since June 16th. In church we heard a talk about how parents are better teachers by example than by what they say. So Mom shape up or ship out!

Sorry for the harsh words, incase anybody is wondering, we are doing fine. Colette has started her job at the Boy's and Girl's club and she is usually quite tired by the end of the day. I continue to go to work and they continue to pay me, so I guess things there are fine. Last weekend it was about 90 degrees F around here and we don't have air conditioning, it was kind of miserable. On Saturday, we helped widen a forrested trail need the local hospital, we found a homeless camp that had been abanded and a lot of fern bushed but no red ones (maybe someday). Well enough of our life.

In our free time (which is plenty) we like to watch this show called wipeout it is pretty funny. Click on funny to see why.

Colette wants to add some pictures to prove to you we haven't lost an arm or something so we went to Whidbey Island and hiked on the shore thing.  
Colette also is around and hasn't lost an arm as shown in Figure 1. It also should be noted Colette is in some kind of shooting shelter which overlooks the Strait of Juan de Fuca (its a real place you should look it up on a map). 

Well that is enough out of me. Colette is speechless (or should I say spellbound?) 

No comments: